Selasa, 20 September 2011

How I Met Her (Part 1)

On December 2008, my long-lost friend, and ex-housemate, Shafri, found me on Facebook. He tried to call me several time, but I was busy with my classes, so I couldn't entertain him immediately. But he insist, and we made a contact after few weeks. It has been 8-years, back in our college day, since the last time day I saw him. 

Shafri organized a bowling tournament, under Silat Cekak Hanafi Club on February 8th 2009, in Ampang Point 5th Floor. I have neither interest in both Silat Cekak (which I joined reluctantly in college day), nor bowling. But I was eager to meet him.

Upon my agreement to attend, Shafri even arranged my transportation with our friend, Tarmizi (Tam) to pick me up at my mum's house in USJ.

On a peaceful Sunday morning, February 8th 2009

Tam came punctually at 730am. I just woke-up, havent prepared for anything. Being a cool guy, Tam gave me 30 minutes for me to prepare myself (he went back to his home). So I had a little time to perform my Subuh (gajah...) and had a breakfast with my family. But I was too lazy to take bath (and 'past motion...', hehe).

After we reached Ampang Point, we met Shafri and had a group hug. Shafri told us that he will playing on a different lane, and I was abit dissapointed because I prefer to play with him, so we can have chat together. He grouped us together ; me, Tam, Abg Khalid (a Silat Cekak Otai), and several 'chicks'. 

Me, 'demotivated', notice something ( or someone?) before the game started....


Tiada ulasan: