Rabu, 3 Ogos 2011

Two Months to go

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Insyallah, in two months time, I will get married. So far so gud. All has been prepared. Waiting for Amazon Pertama, our invitation card designer/printer to print 10,000 copies of our cards. As for me, name list has been done. Gotta ask them (guests) to give me their home address. Thanks to Facebook, making things easier to connect with people.

Last Sunday, we've done our pre-wedding photography, by photographer Dale (Fadhil). Our theme was "Kembali ke Sekolah". The brilliant idea was from him, and both of me & Ija love it! We even bought our 'custome' from Mydin. Haha. We loved the idea because it brings out 'youth' inside us. We feel young and fresh. And i like the originality. And also it fit my career as a tutor, which I can relates to my students.

Next thing to do is ; I got to find people who create 'Hantaran' for me, gonna pay deposit for caterer, and pay for 'Baju Pengantin'. I gonna admit that I'm more organise now, and this is a good thing. Now I jot down, specifically what I want to do, and dateline for it. So after I have done it, instead of 'strikethrough' it, I put Victory! on it. So it brings me a 'sense of achievement' of the day. I just gonna do it every single day, to keep the momentum.

Example; which is the most empowering? You decide.
  • Wash car
  • Wash car : Done
  • Wash car : Victory!

Alhamdulillah, thanks to my supportive and lovely fiance, Ija, now I am 'better-organise'. Couldn't do any better without her. And this is not about me, or her. This is about us. The main thing is, to keep the main thing, as a main thing. Wish us luck.




5 ulasan:

cpol berkata...

wah... berita gumbira nih hehe :)

Zainal Zulia berkata...

Insyallah Cpol juga akan dijemput

dhuat79 berkata...

Zainal jambu

Master Yoda berkata...

Jgn lupa bro,kad jemputan..

Zainal Zulia berkata...

Pelagi Master Yoda. Berilah alamat