Khamis, 21 Julai 2011

Interview with Successful People : Part 2

One thing good about this interview I will surround myself with successful people. This is brilliant. If I surround with them long enough, I will able to be like them : successful. Insyallah. Amin.

I shall start with a people that close to me first; Rafik, Abang Rosli, JD. Before go to Pacai, Noh, upper level. M Nasir could be next. Is it only for musician? How about another discipline of art? Or is it only for 'successful people' only? Is it more into 'compassionate people' that I am looking for? How about that? --> Compassionate People & Enthusiast.

It's somehow I feel more connected with this idea. But is it worthwhile for me?




On a different note, how about make Sajakiri more than just music? How about share a different discipline of art? Like philosophy, design & technology, drawings etc. Is it cool? But how about the focus on music? It will be a diversion? Is it good to diversify? Or is it make other people confused?

I guess this is part of evolution. Sajakiri is more than music. It's an art form in nature. It's Sajakiri Art Academy. How about that?

It's not because i like to diversify. It's just because I think art form is ONE by nature. Music is one part of the total sum. It co-exist with another. It relates. It symbiotic with each other.

So what should I do next?

Tiada ulasan: