Khamis, 24 November 2011

SajakirInterview

Last week, I bought Zoom H1 Recorder with accessories, and Korg Metronome from Ck Music. As for Zoom H1, I waited the product for several weeks, as it was ran out of stock, due to its popularity. People loves it, especially musician, as it is simple and handy, yet stylish and functioned well, with affordable price of RM300++.

As for Korg Metronome, I intend to use for jamming session. I will plugged it into PA system, and all band member hear it. Not just a drummer with a headphone.

Now I can start my long-time quest, interview successful people. I will start with my gud friend Rafik from Rafikonsep. Personally for me, this is my learning process. I don't want to plan my set of questions. Rather than 'to prove something', I want to discover something new.

I plan to record the interview, from 20 minutes to one hour. At least once a month. Then I will upload it on Soundcloud, and transcribe it, and post it on Sajakiri.com. 

What I've learn from leadership guru, John Maxwell : when he was at young age and just started his career, he used to call successful people to become his mentor. He will ask them to have a lunch with him, then he will give $100 as a reward. But of course, mostly decline the money, and guide him for free. I think it was a cool approach. How about offer RM100 per person for SajakirInterview?

In long term, I plan to make a book out of it. Maybe in 5 years time. If that so, I will have 60 interviews (12month x 5 years), if I ever discipline enough to do it once a month. I just have to remind myself the purpose : I wanted to learn.


Tiada ulasan: