Rabu, 21 September 2011

How I Met Her (Part 2)

My first ever word to her : Nama awak Faeza ke? As I glanced thru her name on TV Monitor (for bowling score sheet). We had little bit of chat; I knew she's from KPYM too (same as mine, but she's 6 years junior), and she just started working in Maybank, a few days back. I was eager to ask for her number, but I was afraid if it 'too early' to ask.

But I had an idea; I believe Shafri the organizer should have all the participant's database. Including her. Hehe.

The Next Day

I remembered I had an FB chat with Shafri, and did ask for her number, But he replied, 017-xxx xxxx. As he mentioned (half-jokingly), 'the database is confidential'. Disappointed, but being a clever guy, I asked him her real name. He replied ; Nur Faeza Mahamud.

Then I 'copy and paste' her name on FB Search and voila! I've found her!

After I added her as a friend, I was clueless how to start again. But she started first:

O.o Macam pernah nampak.

Yeay! 2nd voila!

At the time, I stalked over her personal blog; I read her oldest post until the current one, and I learnt everything about her. In the mean time, we just communicate thru wall-to-wall conversation. Nothing personal yet. This went for a few months.

What I've learnt from her blog

She loves cooking!

Being a clever guy again, I asked her speciality, and she said cheesecake.
"Do you take an order?" I asked.
She answered "No, but for U I will make one".

 Yey!


the follow-up conversation with her




1 ulasan:

Unknown berkata...

awwwww so sweettttt! teringat zaman cintan-cintun i dolu2 hahaha :)