Isnin, 26 September 2011

How I Met Her (Part 3)

Salam, bole amik cheese cake kat police station damansara utama kul 2? -faeza

I received this sms on Sunday, 12 April 2009. Now I got her number without asking directly to her! Bravo me!

She made a cheese cake, and I paid RM50 (she was a bit reluctant to receive, since the cheese cake was not 'for sale'). Then I brought the cake home, and ate it with my mum and siblings. Of course it was so delicious, and we all love it. Then I sms her "Sungguh sedap cheese cake cik Faeza ni", and she simply replied "Terima kasih". I was taken aback with such a short reply. The whole idea of asking her 'to make a cheese cake' was to start 'a real friendship', but her lack of interest demotivates me.

But my sis Yah was optimist " Orang perempuan 'takkan buat sesuatu' untuk orang laki tanpa ada apa-apa perasaan. Tipulah kalau takde apa-apa". But of course, I wasn't convinced.

Then I read her blog, although her post wasn't too direct, but I understood she was seeing someone else at the moment. I was disappointed, but not too much because we still early in relationship.

A month after (May 2009)

Again my 'angel' Shafri called me, and this time around he organised ACMAR, a hi-tea ceremony for Silat Cekak Hanafi club in KPTM Cheras. Of  course he knows I wasn't 'so keen' to attend. But he's smart guy, he 'bait' me with this : Faeza nak pergi, tapi takde transport. Aku dah cakap mungkin kau boleh tolong ambikkan dia"

1 ulasan:

faeza berkata...

When i meet u the second time for the cheese cake...i had this weird feeling about u..it was raining slowly at that time when I come out from the car to give u the cake..i look deep into ur eyes n my heart smiles i don't know y...but i refused to get closer to u, because i was with someone else...after that i felt really sorry i couldn’t make the perfect cheese cake ...n i said to myself i have to make another one for u, my heart said.