Isnin, 25 Julai 2011

Science & Math Institution

Alhamdulillah. Yesterday I successfully did my first ever Add Math Seminar, 2nd leg. Again, thank u to Mona & Kak Shahirah (Tropika Team) for making this thing happened. And to all of my students, thank u also. Gud luck & love u all.

Of course, this kind of experience strengthen my confidence & courage to become a better & better tutor. After 6 years of tutoring, I believe in myself more now. Particularly in classroom teaching.


The students : Yana, Liza, Amoi (fatinah), Syah, Hanif, Shareen, Akma, Amir, Muaz, Afnan, Amin, Wan, Akmal Jumbo, Amer (Anje), Hafiz (OK), Irfan, Daniel & Ariff.

Tonite, me, Cikgu Zul & Cikgu Fizo will have a meeting to discuss our business venture of taking over Subang 2's Pulau Ilmu. We've planned to build our own since 2 years back, and had a several problem ever since. But the dream is still intact.

We've agreed to name it as 'Science & Math Institute'. It is really a big name and ambitious one, but so does our vision. Insyallah, hopefully our discussion at Pak Lah's tonite turn well.

Personally, my target for post-married income is to be 5-digit . With or without them, I'll proceed anyway. If I'm doing it alone, I will open it at my future home at Subang Murni. Hopefully I will open it with them, as both Zul, & Fizo are the best tutor in their own field.

I believe in abundance. I believe in synergy. Wish me luck.

p/s : Thank U for reading, J-dai.

3 ulasan:

Master Yoda berkata...

Good idea, i suppose...May it becomes true...Happy tgk kwn2 berjaya

Gua just bg moral support, takleh nak help since gua dh ada vision gua...

Master Yoda berkata...

Yo bro...cane diskusi psl Sc & M3 institute? Hope it is going well

Zainal Zulia berkata...

Thank U bro..nanti wa buat satu artikel psal diskusi itu Insyallah. Nantikan