Selasa, 26 Julai 2011

Sajakiri : First Jam

Last Sunday, me, Didi (Indie Mice), Jaja and Muhsin jam at DU (can't remember the studio name, but I remember his kind owner as Hong). This is first time ever we jam as Sajakiri. And we just play all originals. Didi particularly loves Tinggal Rangka, and Pelangi. As for me, I really enjoy Jihad (pop rock version), Pelangi & Bidadari. Muhsin, although late, delivered well, and his energy was contagious for all of us. Love it.

We've plan to jam at least once a week, every Sunday around 5-7 evening. I want to see Sajakiri Band comes to  existence. And play tight.

Soon we will have our own shows. I want to impress pepole with our tightness, and our song quality & beauty.

Got to buy a new guitar, though.

I can feel my directions into pop rock. But I still love hard rock. Will need another guitarist, or perhaps keyboardist.

I never thought jamming session like this, fulfills me. Thank you to Didi, as he really take effort to organise this, About the drummer, although I comfortable with Jaja, but I don't think his attitude 'click' with Sajakiri Philosophy : respect for individuals. Hopefully Didi will find a drummer as passionate and cool as us. Amin.

I got to 'expand' my composition style. I'm really good with 'One-to-third' chord progression. It might heard so cliche if it is too much.

Indie Mice Band : Didi is 2nd from right

Tiada ulasan: