Sabtu, 30 Julai 2011

60 Months Ago

It has been 60 months of teaching, officially. Unofficially, 72 months. Officially means I recorded all my classes data into Microsoft Excel. My pre-recorded students was few : Afnan (Bidin's brother), that 3 guys group in Pandan, Cheras (can't remember their names), the girls in Sekolah Sains Cheras (lasted only a month) and Fazal from Ampang (how i remember his 'troubled' family, haha). What a journey. 

For my post-recorded students, Ain from Kg Subang, was the first one. Introduced by agent, Cikgu Zul (now become partner already!). I remember paying him half of the income (RM200 out of RM400) for the first month as commission. And I remember vividly how Ain gave me idea of teaching ONLY ADD MATH.

Prior to that, I has been teaching all 4 subjects : Add Math, Mod Math, Physics and Chemistry. No doubt I liked all the subjects, but my only love was only Add Math. Teaching other than Add Math drains me, without I realised it ( hence explains my 'few' classes). But teaching Add Math really empowers me. I feel excited, and passionate.

For Ain, she asked me to teach both; Add Math & Physics. I did teach her for our first class. Then, next week, for our 2nd class, she told me quite frankly;

                     "Cikgu, saya nak belajar Add Math aje dengan Cikgu. Saya seronok dan faham. Tapi Physics tak payah la kot. Saya langsung tak paham apa cikgu ajar."

You know what, i did feel embarrassed a bit ( and a disappointed : decreased fee!), but my major feelings was; i feel relief and joyful! Since the day, I've made a bold decision ; I want to teach Add Math (first priority), and Mod Math (2nd). Only both subject. No Physics and Chemistry anymore.

So, since 60 month ago, thanks to Ain, I've found my niche. Alhamdulillah, my classes schedule has been full ever since. Now I am sought-after Add Math tutor!


Click this!


Tiada ulasan: