Jumaat, 27 Jun 2008

Hairiza - Part 1

Hairiza is my first love. She's actually my second cousin. We were seldom met, but 'i get to know' her when i was 14. We exchanged letters for a year, before we stopped for a while.

She is so beautiful. When i say beautiful, what i really meant is beautiful within. And yet, physically, she's attractive.

Attractive + inner beauty = angel

But whats makes her so special because she is really kind-hearted, subtle, a great listener, and always see the positive side of things.

And i love a woman who always smile.

And when i was 19, i made a comeback by contacting her again. She was totally warm and welcoming me ever since. I really felt we had the chemistry (we can chat non-stop). And she shared same birthday date with my mum.

Then i confessed my feeling by sending her my self-written song titled 'Hairiza'. To my surprise, she was totally fine with it (i tot she would reject me on the spot) and had asked me to keep in touch with her as long as possible.

And we were getting closer ever since.

We shared trouble ( i had a family problem at the time) and she always be there to listen. And i always remember how she said to me "zainal, riza pun rasa apa yg zainal rasa, dan riza akan selalu di sini untuk mendengar".


How sweet.

Tiada ulasan: