Rabu, 7 Januari 2009

1st : Art Philosophy

"The only tyrant I accept in this world is the "still small voice" within me" ,Mahatma Gandhi


"You need to claim the events of your life to make yourself yours" , Anne-Wilson Schaef


"I have nothing. I own nothing. I have only LOVE, and FAITH", Zainal Zulia


" I paint not by sight but by faith. Faith gives U sight", Amos Ferguson


"We must accept that this creative pulse within us is God's creative pulse itself",Joseph Chilton Pearce


"Whenever I have to choose between two evils, I always like to try the one I haven't tried before", Mae West


"There is a logic of colors, and it is with alone, and not with the logic of the brain, that the painter should conform", Paul Cezanne


"Creation is only the projection into form of that which already exists", Shrimad Bhagavatam


"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious", Albert Einstein


"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined. As U simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler", Henry David Thoreau


"The more we learn to operate in the world based on trust in our intuition, the stronger our channel will be and the more money we will have", Shakti Gawain


"We will discover the nature of our particular genius when we stop trying to conform to our own or to other people's models, learn to be ourselves, and allow our natural channel to open", Shakti Gawain

Tiada ulasan: