Rabu, 13 Julai 2011

Add Math Tutor 2

I can focus on giving flyers in my neighborhood. It would be great. But I think the demand is more in PMR, or even UPSR, rather than Add Math. How about that? BTW, giving flyers in my neighborhood is a great idea.

Am I really open myself to teach other than Add Math? I think I will. Why? I can't resist jobs, of course. OK. Is it OK with that? Which is more important? Am i able to resist other job than Add Math?

Why should I anyway?

I thought my aim is to become "the Best Add Math Tutor in Subang". Would accepting other job will hurt the objective?



Ya. I think so. So what should I do about it? Is is resisting Math job will close my opportunity to have 5-years student through-out?

Ok. Let's define myself. I want to do Premium Add Math Class. It's more than my neighborhood coverage. It is the entire Subang. People from other places will looking for me. How about that?

Is it demand? Is the demand enough to sustain job?

This is hard question. It's not easy to be rigid, right?

Tiada ulasan: