Selasa, 12 Julai 2011

Add Math Tutor

I want to have my own classroom titled just that. I just love to have my own crowd. But is it possible to only teach Add Math, without other subject as package? I'm not sure. Or should I focus on building Science & Math Institute? Again, I'm not sure too.

For a beginning, I shall start with AddMath Tutor first. But how? Should I start at my house? At mosque? Wait for Zul/Hafizul to JV? I'm not prefer to wait, as it will delay my progress. So, what should I do now? How about JV with Mona? My instinct said I shall start at my future house at Subang Murni. Shall I?




But if send flyers, as in my experience, it was not so effective. What should I do about it? Put banner front in my house? Conduct a seminar at school. There is oppurtunity to establish my own brand name : AddMathTutor.com . Should I go 100% online? Selling my modul on internet. But what is my competitive advantage? I should have my own center anyway. But does it will conflicting with Tropika & Pulau Ilmu?

This is actually my oppurtunity to become "The Best Add Math Tutor in Subang Melayu". I believe I can. But whatever it is, I MUST have my own center in MY HOUSE!

Tiada ulasan: