Khamis, 14 Julai 2011

Add Math Tutor 3

I had an idea. How about ask Zul to teach Math, and Hafizul Phy/Chem.How about that? But again, it is similar to Pulau Ilmu. OK. What should I do now. I am the one who will teach all? How about that? Since I already improved tutor, how about I teach Math in all forms, to satisfy demand. Is it cool, or what?

The problem is that the volume might be small initially. And I also prefer to teach Add Math only. How about resisting other than Add Math. How about that? Am I able to do it?

I would able to establish my brand name from earlier : "Add Math Tutor". It is still few student and hard initially. But i am sure it is a worthwhile one. How cool.

So, that's it. Just put a banner 'Add Math Tutor', send flyers around neighbourhood (frequently) will do? Is this the strategy?

The harder question is not this, but WHETHER I CAN RESIST OTHER THAN ADD MATH JOBS.

Furthermore, my online presence as AddMathTutor.com really wonderful platform for me. I could update it regularly, so I can market it, as ' I am the Add Math Tutor'.

How cool is that?

Tiada ulasan: