Ahad, 3 Julai 2011

5T

  1. Alhamdulillah. Watching Transformers 3D yesterday was so fun & entertaining. I really like the heroine, remind me a lot like my student, Jasmine Soraya. Haha. Beautiful & slim. Met Jaja & Bash, new friend Syah, Ari & his wife, Joan. Joan said i'm alot slim! Thank U. I appreciate Ari's passion to share his passion with us, as he invited 80 his family members & friends, and he pay first. What a man. Cool.
  2. Look forward to meet Abah today. Miss him alot. He asked about me yesterday. Gonna teach his kid a bit Math. Then heading to Ampang Park to meet Fadhil. Hopefully I can buy the white shoe for my darling Ija.
  3. How I love this new lay-out for 5T. It's modern! Haha. Ya, it is more need. No need to rush up to write in the book. And I like the 'width' of the blog. Gonna love it. As I try to avoid to write 5T, but is is deep in soul, I GOTTA write it!
  4. Meet Syah, an event organizer for football. Should I watch it? My intention it to watch Malaysia. But again, it is not my priority. But it is my curiosity. Cool.
  5. What a wonderful week today. A lot of achievement. Hopefully this should be a great start for me. I'm more adventurous now!

Tiada ulasan: