Khamis, 7 Julai 2011

Sajakiri Studio

Since I already have Cubase SX, VSTs: EazyDrummer, Hypersonics, cool plugin : Antares, abundance of Effects, Interface: KB37, I really can create final product in my room. Of course, I need to record vocal on Rafik's, and mix with JD, but it's like 60% can be done in my home studio. I even have my Godin ready (need to re-string, of course).

The only hurdle is : I am too lazy.

But, you know what, I can start afresh. How cool! This is Sajakiri Music Studio!

So, I just focus more into producing. How about marketing? How about airplay? How about promotion?
Should I go forward achieving 100,000 of Lisa Surihani fans? Is it a wise move? I'm not sure.

But it definitely help with the song itself. It will help to popularise the song. Which eventually, the Band later. How about that?

The next hurdle is that "Lisa Surihani" fans couldn't care less about Sajakiri. How about that? Can I live with it? I'm not sure too.

Ya. I think I agree. They might couldn't care less with Sajakiri Music. But you know what, this is like finding diamond within sand. It not much, but if you found it, It is valuable.

How about that?

Tiada ulasan: