Rabu, 6 Julai 2011

RM 20,000 a month

How can I achieve it? If I have tuition center, I can achieve it. Or online business. Like selling what? Or my music production service. If my songs famous, people will find me to help them to produce. It's a mix of both methods.

Am I missing something here? Is there something else that I don't know?

I think I must focus on what value I want to give to society. Like giving more Add Math seminar, or create my own team. I'm not sure myself. Probably I'm building it now. I don't know whether I'm doing it right or wrong. But it feels right and good about it. Should I just rely on 5T, and its serendipity? Perhaps. So far I'm doing good for the past 2.5 years. It's a blooming era, personally to me.

But now, I still don't have any specific way to achieve it. I believe one day I will. Amin.

I had so much joy tutoring class. I shall have my own soon. Like focusing on Add Math only. Projection of future SPM questions. Condition of Math PMR "A" to qualify my class. Twice a week class. Class aims to score, not only pass. Separate class for different level of understanding. So much more. I can charge for premium here.

Lets start now?

Tiada ulasan: