Ahad, 3 Julai 2011

Ideas

  • Honeymoon
How about just driving to Trengganu. We can stop at Kemaman (Nik's house), stay at seashore, go further to Kuala Trengganu (buy kerepok lekor losong), and travel to Pasir Mas, ie Rumah Mek. Then from there, we shall go to Jeli and Penang, before heading to Ipoh, and KL. Probably we take 5 days or one whole week as a journey. It's fun, as I love driving, economical, and meaningful as well. How about that?

  • How can I create Science & Math School?
I don't know. It is still unclear. I can't wait for Saufi & Azizul. I must start my own first. But how? OK, what is my really intention & goal? To be the best AddMath Tutor? Or seriously I want to start school ? It must be clear. Ok for a start I want to be the best AddMath Tutor. Please define it thoroughly...

Tiada ulasan: