Selasa, 5 Julai 2011

zainalzulia.com

Salam & gudmorning. My eagerness to write here makes me wake up early, and writes 5T earlier than usual. How cool! It makes me more discipline I hope! I even bought my own domain zainalzulia.com from Google. How cool. And it's cheap, only USD10. No need to pay for hosting. Yeah!

To remain fresh with ideas, I think I shall write on daily basis, rather than schedule it. It keeps the content fresh.

Nak tulis pasal apa ya? 5T? Should I write in English or BM? We shall see.

Gonna have my first ever Add Math seminar soon this weekend at Tropika, Subang Bestari. About 50% turn-up, which is pretty good for me. Hopefully I can deliver it good. Using mock exam vs real paper, I just hope that we will have so much joy & fun together. And effective too. That's all I want.

I donno whether I will able to write this on daily basis. Entah2, hangat2 tahi ayam je kot. 5T pon cukup-cukup aje. But it's ok, there is no obligation. I just love this simple & wide lay-out from Blogspot. It;s cheap, the domain just RM30. So nothing could go wrong. Just wanna express my feeling & creativity. Thank U for reading. Have a nice day.

Tiada ulasan: