Sabtu, 16 Julai 2011

addmathtutor.com

OK. Lets say I got student enrolled in my house. Then what? How can I keep advertising? Is it enough to send flyers in my neighbourhood, say monthly? From my experience, it's a slow journey. But its ok. I love what I do. Despite that, I want to retain my presence in Subang, by being a resident tutor at Pulau Ilmu and Tropika. Cool.

OK. How about my online presence? How about I update regularly? What service I want to do? Video teaching, seminar promotion, or e-book selling. There is opportunity but it takes time to succeed. But it's a good pair with my AddMath Tutor class, it can work simultaneously with my online presence.

How about working as an agent, tuition agent? To secure my job. I shall promote all the time at tuitionplaza.com. And earn commission. How about that? I would love to, but my lack of interest failing me. What should I do about it.

How about that. I take my own sweet time recruiting tutors. How about that. How about I train them to become part of my team. But this is not my passion. Is it? Can I develop it nonetheless? I am curious to try. Its a wonderful opportunity to unfold. It tedious work, but I think it worthwhile, and always better to work in a team.

Tiada ulasan: