Isnin, 24 Oktober 2011

One song a month

I used to produce 'a song a month' for Sajakiri in year 2010. It was a beginning of Sajakiri, and I was so happy to receive alot of positive and encouragement from family, relatives and friends, thanks to Facebook. I produced it together with a video, which I downloaded it from YouTube, and synchronized it with the song, to make it 'video-clip with a story line'. I believe most people enjoyed it.

Now, realize of my real forte; is producing music, not a music video. I have intention to post the music without 'video-clip'. But I a bit reluctant to do this, as I believe most people will enjoy music 'with a story line' more than just 'plain muzic'. But I got to be realistic; my real passion and talent is MUSIC.

This is what should I do, without any obligation do the music video.

Alhamdulillah, writing music is very natural for me (easier than talking), as I had abundance of music ideas. But I am 'perfectionist'; I just produced what is 'meaningful' only. But as think about it, it is actually limiting my true capabilities of making music. I don't know.

Whatever it is, this is  my new resolution : I want to produce new music, once a month, or once in two months (yet to decide). This is for my creative urge.

p/s: I really love to buy this thingy. KORG Arranger Keyboard. So I can arrange creative and 'weird' arrangement. Soon I hope. Insyallah & Amin.

Korg PA2X Pro 76 Key Arranger Keyboard

1 ulasan:

Unknown berkata...

Follow your passion! Keep doing music. Don’t feel obliged to do videos if you’re not into it as much. People should appreciate your music with or without a video :)
By the way, I own a KORG Trinity, bought it long time ago and it was one of the best things my dad ever gave me!