Selasa, 1 November 2011

Add Math Modul : Matrix

Yesterday was my last class in tuition center for 2011. After a while I pondering of 'how to write a different style of modul' (please read yesterday entry), I came out with this matrix idea. So the purpose is to prioritize chapters to learn, rather than following the textbook timeline.

Unpredictable vs Predictable
Some question are so predictable, like Simultanoues Equations, and Index. There is a consistent style of questions over the years.

Easy vs Hard
From my experience, the most difficult topic for students are Differentition and Logarythm.

I've made all the conclusion based on my 6 years teaching experience, and 7 years of SPM Past Year Paper (since 2003). Of course, it not perfect, but it gives a better guidance, rather than just blindly follow the chapter flows.

Q1 - Unpredictable & Easy : Functions, Quadratic Fucntions/Equations
Q2 - Unpredictable & Hard : Differentiation, Logarithem
Q3 - Predictable & Hard : Integration, Vector
Q4 - Predictable & Easy : Simultaneous Equations, Index, Solution of Triangles

I am yet to categories it all, as i working on that slowly. This also not fixed, as it can be changed from time to time. Whoever disagree, particularly other teachers, please do reply me. I would love to hear other perspective. 

Anyhow, I love this matrix idea, and I hope it would simplify this complicated subject.


Tiada ulasan: