Khamis, 10 November 2011

Sajakiri featuring SuperStars

Beside SajakirInterview, I have an intention to features variety of artist to sing with Sajakiri. Sort of like "Wings & Superfriends". What I love about this idea is I not 'obliged' to arrange my composition 'according' to other producer. For example, this song: 


I wrote the song, but it was produced by someone else. This was fine arrangement, but definetely not my 'cup of tea'. It lacked'rock' essence. 

Probabaly I will start with my dear friend, Farah Asyikin, with her favourite, Rahsia. Rather than "Rahsia by Farah Asyikin", it will be "Rahsia by Sajakiri feat Farah Asyikin". Coolness. This is another way of branding strategy for Sajakiri, to become a prominent music entity in Malaysia, one day Insyallah.

Dont get me wrong, the vocalist is still Muhsin. This is special project, and will not happen often. Only when time feels right. It is just for my creative endavour and curiosity.

Before I met Muhsin, this is "THE" idea. Just features variety of singers. But think about it again, this is rather 'tiring'. It's good for a special project. But not for 'long term'.

Our first show



Otam & Friends 
Otam invited us to perform at Senyap Hub in Extreme Park Shah Alam, together with Muhsin, Dede (bassist), his wife Fani (keybord) amd Wan (drum). We performed "Tinggal Rangka", "Bidadari", "Darah" & "Surihani". It was last minute call from Otam, 2 days before the event. Luckily we have been jamming for the past 3 months. We were still not 100% tight, but we progressing well. Hope this was a good start for Sajakiri.






Tiada ulasan: